Proposed Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Diving) Regulations 2010 due to become law around the middle of the year we think! Documents below are Regulations, Approved Code of Practice (ACoP), List of HSA Divers Medical Examiners (UK & NI HSE Diving Medicals are acceptable and I will add in other examiners as I find them) and our original submission in reply to the proposed Regs submitted in April 2005.
- HSA Diving Regulations (Draft) - Feb 2010 (Code of Practice for inland diving and inshore diving)
- HSA Diving Regulations (Draft) - Feb 2010 (Safety Health & Welfare at Work (Diving) Regulations 2010
- IDCA comments to HSA - Apr 2005 (Consultation document re Diving at Work)
- HSA Medical Examiners of Divers (Ireland)
- HSE Medical Examiners of Divers (Northern Ireland)
History & Background
The IDCA was formed back in 1999 when the Government was proposing legislation that would oversea the regulation of commercial adventure actitity providers. The list of activities was extensive from walking to horse riding.
I'll add more when I get the chance.